Advocating for You in Federal or D.C. Courts
Proven, Respected Washington, D.C., Trial Lawyer
A Well-Earned Reputation for Federal Crime Defense
Attorney G. Allen Dale has a reputation for success in criminal defense – one that carries weight in legal circles, with business leaders, and throughout the community. This is the result of his involvement in numerous high-profile cases involving complex legal issues and individual rights.
Since 1977, defense attorney G. Allen Dale has focused primarily on criminal defense in high-stakes cases where his clients’ freedom and reputation are on the line, such as fraud, corruption, money laundering, white collar crimes and Internet crimes. Our firm is also highly regarded for the manner in which we conduct internal corporate investigations.
We welcome individuals, corporate representatives and referring attorneys seeking quality criminal defense representation against charges in Washington, DC, and federal criminal and appeals courts in Virginia and Maryland. Put 30-plus years of highly successful experience to work for you. Contact our law office today.
Skill and Dedication That Merit Wide Recognition
Mr. Dale’s reputation for legal skill, resourcefulness and integrity grew when he represented clients such as:
- District of Columbia Mayor Marion Barry’s acquaintance-turned-accuser Karen Johnson
- Accused spy Randy Miles Jeffries
- Robert Luongo, arrested for carrying the pistol used to kill Lee Harvey Oswald
- Plastic surgeon Dr. Elizabeth Morgan, in a landmark child custody battle
Among the honors and accolades G. Allen Dale has received:
- Washington, DC “Super Lawyer” 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Best Lawyers in America 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- American Trial Lawyers Association “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Washington Post “Top Lawyers” 2009
- Washingtonian Magazine “Top Lawyers” 2004, 2007, 2017, 2018
- Selection by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America, a publication of Woodward/White Inc. out of Aiken, S.C.
- Inclusion in Super Lawyers magazine as one of the top attorneys in Washington DC for 2007, 2008 and every year since. Only five percent of the lawyers in the state or region are named by Super Lawyers.
- Frequent recognition by the Washingtonian as one of Washington DC’s top lawyers
- An AV rating* under Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review rating system and perennial membership in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Recognition among “The 2007 Top 100 Trial Lawyers” by the American Trial Lawyers Association
Our law offices emphasize thorough investigation, extensive case preparation and pretrial negotiations to obtain the best possible result for our valued clients, ranging from traffic offenses like DUI/DWI to drug offenses. If you need an attorney to defend you against serious allegations, contact G. Allen Dale.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Law Offices of G. Allen Dale
901 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20001