An Accomplished, Versatile, Criminal Defense Attorney
Only a select group of criminal defense lawyers in the Washington, D.C., area can approach the track record of G. Allen Dale. Mr. Dale has worked relentlessly for more than three decades to earn and sustain a reputation for legal skill, integrity and highly successful defense of his clients’ rights.
Whether you are facing serious criminal charges in a District of Columbia or federal criminal court, want to appeal a court decision, or believe you are under investigation, we encourage you to contact our law offices immediately.
White Collar Crimes — Federal Felonies — Sex And Drug Offenses — Appeals
We are well-equipped to strategize, negotiate and build your criminal defense in cases involving:
- Corporate and white collar crimes, including embezzlement, various types of fraud, and misuse of government facilities
- Financial or sex-related Internet crimes, including identity theft, child pornography charges and allegations of illegal solicitation
- Theft and other property crimes, whether charges arise from your activity in a government agency, corporate workplace or the broader community
- Pornography and other sex offenses
- Drug offenses, including federal trafficking and conspiracy charges, tax evasion and money laundering
- First offense and repeat offender drunk driving charges and defense of college students facing charges of drugs and underage drinking
A high percentage of our cases call for experienced federal criminal defense and G. Allen Dale frequently appears in the federal courts of Virginia, Maryland and various other jurisdictions nationwide. He handles appeals of prior convictions and post-conviction matters. He can also assist you in your quest for expungement or sealing of a past criminal record.
For corporate clients, Mr. Dale can conduct internal corporate investigations in order to discover fraud and corruption resulting in financial losses to your business or professional practice.
Call 202-638-2900 To Consult With One Of The District Of Columbia’s Most Respected Attorneys
A wise decision on your choice of legal counsel may determine the course of your future. Whether you have been arrested or recently learned you are under investigation for criminal activity, you will want experience and credibility on your side. For an informative consultation and personal, supremely qualified attention to your case, contact us today.